Australia can be characterised by a wide variety of scents, varying from bushland to the ocean. Used within aromatherapy, it can evoke a sense of comfort and familiarity, reminding us of home, as well as a multitude of benefits. We have searched the country for the best Australian native ingredients to create this range of essential oils, and can’t wait to share the amazing aromas and blends with you! All of our essential oils are an aromatic, energy imbued™ synergy of 100% Australian, Certified Organic ingredients.
A blessing from the bush, Breath of Australia inspires the ‘breath of life’, providing a clearing, refreshing and strengthening aroma. Blended to encapsulate the spirit of native Australia, key ingredients include:
- Uplifting, relaxing, sedative and calming, it improves concentration, acts as an anti-depressive, soothes hypertension, aids happiness, aids sleeping, remove bad smells from rooms and can calm noisy children. It will freshen a home or room, appealing to men, women and children.
- Contains up to 98% citral, containing: geranial, neral, ciscitral, (In comparison Lemongrass 30-70% Citrals, Lemon Verbena 40%, Lemon Balm 70%) citral has been shown to be anti-microbial, particularly anti fungal, anti-viral, sedative.
- Relaxing, soothing, cooling, centering and sensual. It promotes restful sleep and helps to ease an anxious mind. It’s considered an aid in meditation and prayer–a common practice is placing a drop of sandalwood oil on the third eye. It’s grounding in times of emotional distraction and helps bring peace and acceptance in times of loss.
- Main Actives of Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil: alpha-santalol, epi-alpha-bisalobol, trans-farnesol, cis-beta-santalol, trans-alpha-bergamotol. santalol: it is known to release endorphins into the brain and stimulate the pineal gland, releasing tension by slowing the mind and breathing.
- Known for its anti-septic prowess, breathe easier when breathing may be challenged. Use in massage for relief for tired muscles. Create clean, fresh air and surfaces throughout the home and overcome bad odours.
- Balanced oil. Works deeply on resetting old patterns. Powerful yet gentle. This essential oil possesses the ability to bring harmony, peace and balance.
- Gentle enough to use with children. Deeply relaxes both the mind and body. A very high percentage of linalool, bestowing systemic relaxing effects. (similar to Lavender).
- According to Dr. Daniel Penoël, her capacity to soothe worries, calm headaches and irregular heartbeats and reduce stress in the nervous, respiratory and digestive systems is almost unparalleled in any other single oil.
- Ideal for use when exercising, recouporating or just breathing deeply.
- Energise and moisturise the skin, creating a more radiant, firmer looking complexion. Also useful in controlling oily breakouts.
- Very effective at repelling insects during hot Australian summers.
- Ideal when cleansing your body and mind, being active, travelling to tropical climates or soaking your feet.
- Cleanse and tone oily and combination skin, as well as cleansing acne prone skin. It can also revitalise and moisturise tired and congested complexions.
- For use around the home, it eliminates odour causing bacteria.
- Ideal when meditating or needing protection, grounding and courage.
- Used to help through the ages, it has been valued for its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- An excellent hydrating oil for dry skin said to strengthen the connective tissue and help water retention in the skin.
- It retains great skin balancing properties, and helps open the mind into a deep meditative state promoting a sense of inner focus.
- Use for relaxing with a harmonising and calming effect.