Immune Boosting Products
Boosting our immune system is a positive response we can all focus on during the current upheaval. Aromatherapeutic products are one of the best natural ways to support you and your family. Read to the end of this email for other tips and access to a free Virtual Health Retreat.
In service to our tribe, we have released a number of new products to support staying healthy and in good vibes.
Plus, spend over $100 online and receive free shipping and a free 15ml travel organic hand sanitiser.
1. Immunity Wizard Essential Oil Blend - Botanical Alchemy response to micro-invaders.
2. Yes! we have a Synthesis Energy Imbued® Organic Hand Sanitiser. It is 100% Australian Certified Organic with 70%+ pure ethanol (as recommended by the CDC) as well as the Aromatherapeutic benefits of our Immunity Wizard Essential Oil blend.
The other ingredients are organic Aloe Juice and Vegetable Glycerine to keep your hands hydrated and comfortable and not dried out.
Energy Imbued®, as always, with specific healing vibrations.
Available as 15ml, 100ml and in bulk for wholesale businesses.
3. Protection Pack - Keep your hands clean and sanitised when on the go with our Protection Pack.
- Hand Sanitiser (with 70% Alcohol, Immunity Wizard Essential Oils, and Aloe Juice)
- Hand & Body Wash (with natural Vit C from Kakadu Plum and anti-microbial Lavender)
Wash your hands with Synthesis Hand Wash with natural Vit C from Kakadu plum and relaxing, anti-microbial Lavender.
When on the go, keep Synthesis 100% Certified Organic Hand Sanitiser close by as your first level of protection.
Other Immune Boosting Tips to remember:
- Eat lots of fresh organic fruits and vegetables
- Exercise regularly
- Getting enough sleep (Try our RELAX blend to help you nod off)
- Minimise stress (High levels of cortisol can exhaust your immune system, so now more than ever it's important to keep your CALM.)
One of our great friends and mentors has released, for free! his health-enhancing practices gained over decades of experience running and advising wellness properties. Click here for his Virtual Health Resort.