If you have dull, congested, mature, problematic, scaring or pollution-exposed skin, we have made you the solution. Our Purify Dry Exfoliant has been designed to be used with most skin types, especially combination, oily and normal, and is the perfect remedy to many common skin problems! A professional-grade product that is used in spa treatments to refine and rejuvenate the appearance of your skin, we have made it available so that you can achieve these amazing results at home.
Our Exfoliant is tried and tested, with purifying, healing and detoxifying anti-bacterial properties to help treat and prevent acne, congestion and devitalised skin. A large component of this comes from our use of organic spirulina. Known as one of the “superfoods”, spirulina is a type of oceanic algae that contains a wide array of nutrients. This activates skin cell regenerating properties that defy ageing and nurture a healthy glowing and youthful complexion. Spirulina contains high-quality protein and large concentrations of vitamins and minerals, including the B complex vitamins, minerals such as calcium and iron, and vital amino acids. It is also high in a specific and rare type of fatty acid called gamma-linolenic acid that is found in very few substances on Earth and is one of the most effective agents for maintaining healthy skin.
When organic spirulina is applied to the skin, it helps to:
Organic lemon myrtle
- Restore health, hydration, skin elasticity and nourishes for a beautiful complexion.
- For mature skin, you'll start to visibly see fine lines and wrinkles disappear and the rejuvenation of sun damage.
- Purifies and detoxifies the skin, unclogging pores and balancing oily, congested, acneic skin.
- Antioxidant rich nutrients help in fighting free radicals that can age skin.
- Improves skin tone and lightening of the complexion while helping your skin maintain its firmness and hydration.
Organic rapadura sugar
- Refreshing oil native to our local area, high in vitamin C and extremely rich in citral which makes it useful for purification.
Organic tea tree powder
- With all natural minerals still present from molasses, and incredibly rich in Vitamin B1.
- It dissolves into glycolic acid to create a mild chemical peel effect on the skin, loosening the surface layer of the skin to reveal a fresh, clear complexion.
- A powerful, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal Australian native that will gently cleanse your skin from impurities
- Used for natural exfoliation, we specially prepare it to ensure the granules are round and soft.
We recommend exfoliating once or twice a week in the evening.
Face: Apply to freshly cleansed, moist skin. Use your fingertips to gently massage the scrub for up to 10 seconds in small circular motions. Avoid the delicate skin around your eyes. Leave on for up to 5 minutes. Rinse off and pat dry. Follow with Synthesis Organics Hydrate Tonic
and Replenish Elixir
Body: Create a paste with Organic Coconut Oil and apply to your whole body, massaging vigorously into the skin. You may like to get into a warm bath or simply rinse off in the shower. Pat your skin dry (don’t rub). The Coconut oil will thus remain on your skin and make it soft and velvety.
Combine our Purify Dry Exfoliate
with Organic Coconut Oil for a luxurious body scrub leaving you with silky soft, hydrated skin.