Product Spotlight: Purify Enzyme Cleanser
In relation to skincare, Enzymes facilitate exfoliation by speeding up the breakdown of dead skin cells. The top layer of the skin or Stratum Corneum contains mostly dead, keratinized cells. As we get older the skin's desquamation process slows and these dead cells build up on the surface giving off the appearance of uneven texture and a dull tone. Enzymes break down the keratin protein and allow fresh, new, soft cells to come to the surface. This makes them particularly great for oily or congested skins as they allow the break down of blocked pores and remove excess dirt and bacteria to reduce breakouts and inflammation.
Doing all the hard work for you, Enzymes leave your skin completely radiant and glowing. Enzymes also protect the skin from free radical damage that can come in the form of sun exposure and environmental pollution. Our cleanser is PH balanced and contains lipid layer enhancers which act as a barrier to free radicals and reduce their effects on the skin.
- Deep cleanses skin of impurities, blackheads and excess oil while gently exfoliates dead skin cells for a smooth, clear complexion
- Cools, calms and encourages healing of damaged skin beneficial for irritated, inflamed skin especially acne
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamins to combat the damaging effects of free radicals and environmental toxicity to reduce premature-ageing
- Stimulates cell turnover to exfoliate and rejuvenate strong skin increasing elasticity and reducing dull skin for a youthful glow
- Aloe Vera the wonder plant known for its incredibly cooling, hydrating and healing benefits. Containing over 200 bio-active agents that regenerate areas of damaged skin by providing the building blocks needed for healthy skin cell growth.
- Pumpkin Bio-ferment loaded with proteases to break down protein bonds between skin cells to gently exfoliate the skin of dead skin cells, impurities and excess oil.
- Australian Papaya containing the powerful enzyme Peptin and abundant in AHA’s to exfoliate deep within skin’s pores while also stimulating skin rejuvenation to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and give dull skin a boost of a healthy glow.
- Spirulina a type of oceanic algae with a wide array of nutrients and a high concentration of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids this “superfood” is super anti-ageing restoring skin’s hydration, stimulating skin elasticity, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and with a punch of antioxidants to fight free radicals.
- Lemon Myrtle Leaf Oil & Lime Oil providing a refreshing aroma that uplifts, calms and promotes rejuvenation of both the skin and the mind.