Doing all the hard work for you, Enzymes leave your skin completely radiant and glowing.
Enzymes also protect the skin from free radical damage that can come in the form of sun exposure and environmental pollution. Our cleanser is PH balanced and contains lipid layer enhancers which act as a barrier to free radicals and reduce their effects on the skin.
Key Ingredients with Benefits
- Deep cleanses skin of impurities, blackheads and excess oil while gently exfoliates dead skin cells for a smooth, clear complexion
- Cools, calms and encourages healing of damaged skin beneficial for irritated, inflamed skin especially acne
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamins to combat the damaging effects of free radicals and environmental toxicity to reduce premature-ageing
- Stimulates cell turnover to exfoliate and rejuvenate strong skin increasing elasticity and reducing dull skin for a youthful glow
- Aloe Vera the wonder plant known for its incredibly cooling, hydrating and healing benefits. Containing over 200 bio-active agents that regenerate areas of damaged skin by providing the building blocks needed for healthy skin cell growth.
- Pumpkin Bio-ferment loaded with proteases to break down protein bonds between skin cells to gently exfoliate the skin of dead skin cells, impurities and excess oil.
- Australian Papaya containing the powerful enzyme Peptin and abundant in AHA’s to exfoliate deep within skin’s pores while also stimulating skin rejuvenation to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation and give dull skin a boost of a healthy glow.
- Spirulina a type of oceanic algae with a wide array of nutrients and a high concentration of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids this “superfood” is super anti-ageing restoring skin’s hydration, stimulating skin elasticity, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and with a punch of antioxidants to fight free radicals.
- Lemon Myrtle Leaf Oil & Lime Oil providing a refreshing aroma that uplifts, calms and promotes rejuvenation of both the skin and the mind.
Gentle enough for daily use for all skin types (once daily for sensitive and true dry skins, or every other day).
Apply to moist skin, massaging thoroughly onto face, neck, and décolletage but avoiding the eye area. Leave for a minute, allowing the enzymes to gently activate skin renewal. Remove with a warm towel. Splash face with comfortable cold water for a morning- pick-me-up. Pat dry with a soft towel.