Product Spotlight: Replenish Eye Cream
Have you tried our Replenish Eye Cream? Nourish your skin’s delicate eye area, ensuring moisture balance is protected and reducing visible signs of premature aging along with deep and gentle rejuvenation to soothe, brighten and tone the eye area with a synergised blend of carefully selected nutrient-rich, cold-pressed and anti-inflammatory oils. An award-winning treatment and cream in one, it's hard to go past our Replenish Eye Cream!
- All skin types especially dry.
- Skin conditions/ concerns: sensitive, dark circles, puffy eyes, mature, premature ageing.
- Potent anti-inflammatory abilities to alleviate tired, puffy eyes
- Boosts circulation to constrict blood vessels and boost collagen and elasticity to prevent and reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet
- Lightens hyperpigmentation and brightens dark circles
- Gradually improves vision with daily use
- Coffee bean extracts - powerful anti-inflammatory and deep skin penetrating abilities, constrict blood vessels of the eye area, boosts collagen and elastin reducing puffiness, and increasing circulation to brighten and hydrate.
- Frankincense - recent studies have indicated that Frankincense improves vision when regularly used along the eye contour, also an astringent to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Finger lime caviar - an abundance in vitamin C to boost collagen production with naturally occurring glycolic acid to significantly lighten hyperpigmentation, dark circles and provide superior hydration.
- Chamomile - potent soothing anti-inflammatory abilities to relieve puffy eyes, dark circles, eczema, and broken capillaries.
- Finger lime caviar - an abundance in vitamin C to boost collagen production with natural occurring glycolic acid to significantly lighten hyperpigmentation, dark circles and provide superior hydration
- Apply a pea-size amount to the complete eye area morning and night, including the eyelid to cleansed skin after apply Synthesis Organics Hydrate Tonic.
- Keep in the fridge for a more intense cooling effect.