Summer lovin', had me a blast...
Officially, summer ended at the beginning of March. But this week's cold and rainy weather really heralded the beginning of Autumn. Did you have to dig out the wet weather gear? Maybe even a sweatshirt? If you're anything like us, you spent the week indoors and noticed, ever so slightly, your summer glow beginning to disappear. Without daily doses of beautiful sunshine, your skin will begin to lose that golden tan and leave behind traces of the damage a summer in the sun can inflict. [caption id="attachment_3644" align="aligncenter" width="1024"] How did your skin fare this summer?[/caption] Sunspots, freckles, tan lines, scars or fine wrinkles - all indications of what the harsh Australian sun can do to your skin whilst frolicking in the waves, or soaking in the sun at the park. If you have had too much sun during summer, this is the perfect time to address premature aging from sun damage with an intensive treatment routine. Sound scary? Not even in the slightest! It's a great opportunity - whilst the weather begins to change - to kickstart a new skincare routine for the cooler months. Here's how to restore your skin for Autumn in a simple, two step routine. Step One: Brighten Start with our Brighten Vitamin C Serum to even skin tone and pigmentation, whilst protecting your skin with antioxidants. Our Brighten Vitamin C Serum:
- Contains a concentration of actives to lighten and brighten the appearance of the skin, and evens out the appearance of age spots and dark pigmentation.
- Contains Vitamin C enriched Kakadu Plum extract and Bergamot energise and revitalise the complexion, leaving it visibly softer, more supple and luminous.
- Uses antioxidants to protect against signs of oxidative stress and make skin feel younger and smoother.
- May result in effective wrinkle reduction and significant freckle and skin lightening in Asian, Hispanic, African American and Caucasian skin types according to human clinic trials.
- Significantly nurtures collagen formation to visibly improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains naturally occurring omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids and antioxidants to nourish and energise skin’s appearance.
- An exceptional synergy of precious oils imparts a soft, velvety emollience, restoring balance, hydration and natural radiance.