What Products to Take Away on a Yoga Teacher Training Course
Recently a (very organised Virgo) friend asked me to help her pack a kit of personal care products to take with her when traveling to India for a one-month intensive yoga teacher training. This is what we came up with:For the plane:
- Moisturiser! - Synthesis Hydrate Tonic travel size to mist onto skin + Synthesis Soothe Cream to keep face and hands moisturised and soothed beyond the sometimes aggravating effects of being on a plane for so long + Synthesis Hydrate Eye Gel.
- Aromatherapy support: Light Haven Organic roll-on to help with relaxation, and bring in energetic protection, holding a 'haven of light' for the trip (also smells lovely!) + Certified Organic Peppermint Essential Oil to breathe in when waking up and to refresh the being with (also great to put a drop in water to drink daily to support digestion through whole trip.)
- Cleanse and refresh - she also packed her travel kit Synthesis Purify Enzyme Cleanser to refresh her face with before landing.
For the trip:
- A balm for aching muscles, feet and bones: Earth Rising Organic Miracle Lotion to keep you luxuriously hydrated and smelling like the most precious of oils: Rose, Sandalwood, Jasmine, Neroli and Chamomile.
- Oils to support the opening of the chakras and go deeper in the yoga practice: Synthesis Organic Replenish Elixir - high in Frankincense, Sandalwood and Rose to rub onto the third eye, heart chakra and temples before yoga practice or meditation. Also, use all over the face as night-time oil to keep skin glowing and for a weekly facial massage.
- A simple organic skin care regime: Synthesis Organic Cleansing Oil, Brighten Organic Vit C Serum, Soothe Cream and Hydrate Tonic.
- Organic essential oil kit: Lavender (to help you relax and put onto any bites) Tea Tree and Eucalyptus (breathe each day to clear bugs and keep your lungs clear - put onto tissue and sniff as needed, put drops into shower to activate with hot water for aromatherapy purifying shower) and Basil (to help with study and focus to help you absorb all the new information).
- Aromatherapy spray - Synthesis Organic Bright Space Aura Cleansing Mist smells amazing and will keep your room, yoga matt and aura clear and energetically protected.
- Insect Repellent - First Light Organics is the best!
- Sun protection for when out and about - First Love Organic Day Cream with natural sun protection
- Synthesis Organic body wash, shampoo and conditioner.
- Natural Deodorant
- Toothbrush and natural toothpaste
Posted 23 February 2014