Why Zeolite could revolutionise your skin!
In the 21st century, we are bombarded on a daily basis with a poisonous cocktail of pollutants from almost everything we interact with. While we cannot avoid toxins completely, for the sake of our health and wellbeing, we can minimize what we are exposed to and take measures to regularly purify ourselves of those we can’t avoid.
Introducing Zeolite, an amazing volcanic mineral formed over millions of years in the pristine region of rural Australia. Known as one of the most powerful natural absorbents due to a unique & informal array of honeycomb-like cages that attract pollutants by ion exchange. Synthesis
Zeolite is micronized via a propriety process to expose more of the honeycomb structures and maximize effectiveness, reaching deep into the pores to extract even minute toxins – great support for beauty and wellness programs.
Zeolite forms when molten rock from over 200,000 feet below the earth’s surface erupts, resulting in the geologically stunning fusion of volcanic lava and ocean water. This pure mineral features rare, life-enhancing physical and chemical characteristics. Its distinct crystalline structure has a relatively high concentration of minerals such as magnesium, calcium, iron, sodium, and potassium—all known for their anti-aging effects.
- Deeply cleanses
- Detoxifies toxic matter
- Removes heavy metals and free radicals
- Calms redness and acid skin conditions
- Protects skin from pollution
- Clears and prevents pimples
- Clears and prevents blackheads
- Smooths whiteheads
- Keeps your skin healthy and functioning properly
- Anti-aging properties
- Radiation and heavy metals such as; Mercury vapour, Lead, Cadmium, and more.
- Airborne pollutants (smog, industrial and domestic chemicals, petrochemicals, motor vehicle exhaust fumes, and even the dulling effect on skin and discolouration from cigarette smoke.
- Excess oil and contaminants can cause acne and breakouts.
- Allergic reactions (pollen deposits).
- Smoothing and tightening
- Exfoliates, evens skin tone and hyperpigmentation
- Brightens, lightens
- Helps to restore ph balance.
- Reduces oxidative stress and allows the skin to breath
- Allows anti-oxidants and nutrients to working more efficiently.
- Cooling and comforting to troubled skin.
- Deeply cleanses and helps purify the skin.