Without a doubt, this is one of the best oils you can use on your skin. Incredibly lightweight, it is easily absorbed into the skin without giving you with that oily feeling or clogging your pores for potential breakouts. Native to Australia, Synthesis Organics uses Macadamia Oil grown in the hills surrounding our Lab in the hinterlands of NSW.
Why we love Macadamia Oil:
- Its molecule formulation is the closest of all oils to our natural oil molecule formation, greatly helping to balance the sebaceous gland.
- It is incredibly rich in essential fatty acids, ensuring that your skin will absolutely love it!
- Macadamia oil contains some of the highest levels of palmitoleic fatty acids (omega 7), a crucial resource for delaying skin deterioration and premature ageing.
- As our skin ages, it will rapidly lose stores of palmitoleic acid, increasing the onset of wrinkles and lines. By keeping these levels balanced, we can aid our skin to stay firm and glowing.
- It contains Linoleic Acid (omega 6), which prevents trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL) and ensures long-lasting moisturisation.
- Oleic Acid, which gives the oil its super regenerating and hydrating properties, a perfect remedy for dry or chapped skin.
- It is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (meaning it is highly unlikely to clog your pores).
- Lightweight and non-greasy, it is perfect for most skin types.
- Contains anti-immflatory properties, and has been proven effective in treating scars and other minor skin irritations.