Synthesis Ritual Competition
- Entry is open to Australian residents only.
- Competition runs from 9am 29/08/2022 until 10am 29/09/2022
- Promotion commences 9am 29/08/2022 until 10am 29/09/2022
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram or Facebook.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter (Synthesis Organics) and not to Facebook or instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- Entrants confirm and promise that their entry, including their story, is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry, is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation.
- Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition on Facebook. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
- Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Your Ritual Life (additional T+C’s)
- Value of Morning Beauty Ritual Pack is $342 full RRP
- In addition there will be a prize of $200 Gift Card
- The Gift Card ($200 value) is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and the expiry date cannot be extended.
- The Gift Card must be redeemed before the expiry date.
- The Gift Card is non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Prize Pack Giveaway
Competition commences on 05/09/2022 at 8:00 AEDST and closes on 05/10/2022 at 10:00 AEDST. 1 winner will be drawn.
Prize on offer: Gift pack worth $500. The winner will be notified on via email Synthesis Organics to confirm acceptance of the prize. Total prize pool is $500. The promoter for this competition is “Synthesis Organics”.
PRIVACY COLLECTION NOTICE
Synthesis Organics will use the information you include in this online entry form for the purpose of conducting the competition and for our mailing list only (including for determining, notifying and publishing the names of any winners). By submitting your entry to this Promotion, you consent to having your personal information used in the manner described above (Your privacy is important to us and your information will be shared with no third parties). You will not be eligible to participate in this Competition if you choose not to supply us with your information.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter, dates and prizes as set out in the Schedule form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter:
- Subject to any age restriction specified in item 1 of the Schedule, entry is open to all residents ofAustralia who fulfill the requirements set out below.
How to enter:
- Entrants may enter the competition by following the entry requirements set out in Item 2 of the Schedule. Conditions specific to the method of entry are set out in Item 2 of the Schedule.
- Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted:
- Entrants may enter this competition as often as is specified in Item 3 of the Schedule.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates:
- The competition commences on 05/09/2022 at 8:00 AEDST and closes on 05/10/2022 at 10:00 AEDST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- Each individual promotion conducted under the blanket will open, close and be drawn on the date specified in Item 1 of the Schedule. All draws will be conducted at the premises of the Synthesis Organics employee.
- The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning the major prize.
- The winner/s will be notified in writing within 5 day(s) of the draw.
- Prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws three months after the original draw at 10am in order to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by Facebook within two business days of the draw.
Prize on offer:
- The prizes on offer for the individual promotion are specified in Item 5 of the Schedule and conditions specific to the prize/s are specified in Item 4 of the Schedule.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends an email address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement:
- In participating in this promotion, the winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generation and use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia(‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of a prize.
The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
1 – Who can enter open, close, and draw dates and times Open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18. Competition open date and time: 05/10/2022 0800 AEST. Entry method and conditions of entry Sign up to Synthesis Organics Newsletter, Tag a friend on Instagram.
3 – Number of entries per person No maximum of entries.
4 – Prize conditions Prize must be used in full by the expiry date indicated. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated or in the event they are under 18 and do not meet the parental consent conditions, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
5 – Number of winners and prizes and value One (1) Prize Pack. Please note the value of the gift card is only valid for Marketplace products, and does not cover any shipping expenses.
6 – Synthesis Organics conditions:
- No part of this prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
- By redeeming or attempting to redeem the voucher, the winner accepts and agrees to be bound by the Synthesis Organics Terms and Conditions, and also the Synthesis Organics general website Terms and Conditions.
- Voucher may be redeemed at www.synthesisorganics.com
- Voucher and unused portions of vouchers must be spent within 6 months from the date of issue by Synthesis Organics, unless otherwise stated on the voucher.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are not refundable.
- Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available voucher balance, the voucher holder will be required to make up the difference between the purchase price and voucher balance.
- A maximum of 1 (one) voucher can be redeemed.
- Synthesis Organics disclaims responsibility for any lost or stolen vouchers. The voucher holder is responsible for the use and safety of the Voucher and is liable for all transactions on the Voucher.
- To the extent permitted by law, Synthesis Organics reserves the right to change any terms contained in these Voucher Terms and Conditions at any time