- Provides skin with an antioxidant powerhouse to combat free radicals before they can damage the skin.
- Performs a natural glycolic acid chemical peel exfoliation of the skin to deeply cleanse within skin’s pores and removes dead skin cells.
- Encourages break down of fat tissues great in helping to reduce cellulite.
- Infuses the skin with regenerative nutrients to hydrate, moisturise, brighten, firm and plump skin for a dewy, radiant complexion.
Key Ingredients with Benefits
- Acai Berry Organic Powder bestows a bounty of essential vitamins 16 different antioxidants and 19 amino acids, omegas and 15 vital minerals. An antioxidant powerhouse to combat free radicals before they can damage the skin. Infuses the skin with regenerative nutrients which produces firm, soft, soothed, brightened, hydrated and uplifted skin for a fresh youthful glow.
- Raw Sugar from sugar cane performs a natural glycolic acid chemical peel exfoliation of the skin to deeply cleanse within skin’s pores and remove dead skin cells and build up of excess oil. A natural humectant providing skin with moisture and hydration for a balanced dewy glow. Encourages break down of fat tissues great in treating cellulite.
- Virgin Coconut Oil contains enriching vitamins and nutrients to heal, softening and soothe skins especially irritated skins.
- Lemon Myrtle Oil high in vitamin C and extremely rich in Citral, purifies skin of toxins and free radicals. Antimicrobial properties useful in treating topical skin infections such as cuts and with more anti-fungal and anti-bacterial strength than Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Myrtle Oil is an essential oil in treating preventing further skin infections.
- Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Oil aids healing of wounds and irritated skin conditions such as dermatitis and eczema, strengthens, cools and revitalises the skin.
Massage into damp skin using an upward motion. Leave for 2 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water and patting dry.