One of Mother Nature’s best kept secrets is the benefits of organic rosehip oil to the skin. Rose hip oil comes from the seeds of a specific variety of rose, Rosa aff. rubiginosa or Rosa moschata. A cold-press extraction method separates the oil from the hips and seeds. The delicate oil needs refrigerated or stored in a cool, dark location to prevent rancidity.
It has been used for generations by the Andean Indians of Chile who recognized years ago that Rosehip oil had exceptional healing skin care and hair care benefits. It’s brimming with natural nutrients and vitamins and can be used both externally and taken internally.
You can find Rosehip Oil in many of our products because of the amazing benefits it brings. These include:
- Rosehip Oil gives skin a very small amount of natural retinol (vitamin A) to reduce scarred tissue, signs of ageing and encouraging cell regeneration and collagen and elastin production for firm, plump skin.
Experience a unique blend of luxurious cold pressed oils that provide skin with complete age- defying nourishment by boosting elastin and collagen synthesis, providing skin with strong protection against free radical damage and environmental pollutants that cause premature ageing
- Powerfully stimulates collagen & elastin productions to reduce fine lines, wrinkles,skin sagginess for youthful firm & plump skin
- Not only hydrates but also retains moisture helpful in healing dry, flaky skin conditions such as eczema and true dry skins
- Antioxidant activity combatting free radical damage, environmental pollutants and toxins
- Gradually diminishes scars and speeds up wound healing, and reduces visibility of broken capillaries
- Protects skin from environmental stress that cause free radicals that radically age skin, while also stimulating collagen and circulation keeping skin plump and glowing
- Restores skin’s natural moisture barrier to keep skin soft and supple
- Helps soothe, treat and help speed up wound healing for irritated and damaged skins such as eczema and sunburn
- Calms the mind to ease headaches, stress and promote restful sleep
- Potent anti-inflammatory abilities to alleviate tired, puffy eyes
- Boosts circulation to constrict blood vessels and boost collagen and elasticity to prevent and reduce fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet
- Lightens hyperpigmentation and brightens dark circles
- Gradually improves vision with daily use
- Abundant in vitamin C to prevent premature ageing caused by free radicals, reducing signs of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and boosting collagen and elastin synthesis for youthful firm and plump skin.
- Soothes and helps heal irritated skins like eczema, rashes, broken capillaries and hormonal acne.
- Rejuvenates the body and mind to reduce tension, headaches and stress.
- Rich in chlorophyll to hydrate skin and increases red blood cells rejuvenating and strengthening muscle tissue, skin cells and capillaries for healthy and strong skin.