This year there is a specific focus on:
“The impact of Artificial Intelligence, Fintech, disruptive technologies such as Blockchain and the important, pivotal role women play in the global transition to a new economic paradigm”
You will also hear from Theme Rains, a wellness industry and skincare entrepreneur recently appointed by New York-based WEDO founder Wendy Diamond to serve as this year’s Australian Ambassador.
*Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (WED) is the world’s largest entrepreneurial and financial empowerment initiative dedicated to celebrating, supporting and empowering women worldwide. Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Organisation (WEDO) encourages 4 billion women worldwide to pursue their entrepreneurial dreams with the goal of bringing hope and alleviating poverty.
- Paridhi Jain, Program Manager (Academy) | Stone & Chalk; SkilledSmart | Money & Wealth Education
- Theme Rains, Founder, and CEO of Synthesis
The event will commence with light breakfast at 8:00 am with an 8:30 am start, followed by a one-hour panel session and Q&A to conclude.
- Sasha Titchkosky, Co-founder of Koskela & AFI 100 Women of Influence 2019
- Nikki Bonus, Founder of Life Skills Go
- Cheryl Mack, NSW State Manager at the Australian Computer Society
- Cecille Weldon, Proptech entrepreneur, strategic innovation and communications consultant
- Michael Priddis, CEO, Faethm