We’ve all had those moments of weakness when we reach for something we would have preferred to avoid. Times of stress or emotional disarray can have a dramatic effect on willpower, much to our dismay later on! While traditionally people might have reached for the artificial sweeteners, recently they’ve been making some serious headlines about their negative health effects. We’re not too surprised, nothing labeled ‘artificial’ was ever going to be harmless. If you’re looking for a more natural, holistic method to maintaining your self-control, aromatherapy is the perfect gentler option.
Specific essential oils combined with our sense of smell have been proven to be able to be able to suppress appetite and balance blood sugar levels. By inhaling 2-3 times a day or when a craving hits, you can give your willpower an extra boost when you need it the most! Best of all, some of these essential oils are used in Synthesis Organic products, so you’ve probably already been receiving the benefits without knowing it!
- Balances blood pressure, heart rate, and audio and visual reaction times
- Clears your thoughts and allows for focus
- Aids digestion and gut health
- Increases overall sense of wellbeing
- Stimulates your endocrine system
- Produces a sense of calm and well-being and alleviates stress
- Lavender can be combined with Bergamot to enhance this calming effect.
Found in our Brighten Vitamin C Serum.
- Helps to overcome depression or poor mental state
- Provides emotional support
- Creates harmony and instils a sense of peace