Skip to main content
- Normal - Well-balanced skin. Overall sebum and moisture is balanced so the skin is neither too oily nor too dry. No/few imperfections, small slightly visible pores, no apparent sensitivities.
- Dry - A lack of oil/sebum causing the skin to feel tight, itchy and rough with a dull appearance. May have flaky skin. Shows fine lines and has barely visible pores.
- Oily - Excess oil/sebum causing a persistently shiny, thick complexion. Less visible wrinkles and visible, enlarged looking pores. May be more prone to acne breakouts.
- Combination - Typically dry or normal across the cheeks and oily in the T-zone areas (nose, forehead, and chin).
- Mature - Characterised by drier, finer skin accompanied by a lack of tone, firmness and luminosity and the presence of wrinkles and lines and age/dark spots.
- Sensitive/Reactive/Environmentally Damaged - Easily irritated and prone to inflammation. May be accompanied by redness, itching, burning, dryness.