January can often be a time for change and reflection, although this can be difficult amidst a busy lifestyle! If you feel like you want to make some changes but are finding it hard to maintain motivation, nature can help you.
There is a range of botanicals and essential oils that can lift your mood, provide clarity and focus, relaxation or motivation. We've found our best products that can assist you - simply pick the one that best suits your needs.
An aromatic, energy imbued synergy of 20 Pure and Certified Organic Chakra Balance Essential Oils. Frankincense, Ylang Ylang, Sweet Orange, Fragonia and many more make up this blend, each chosen for their powerful benefits.
- Frankincense: Relives stress and anxiety, pain and inflammation, can boost your immunity.
- Ylang Ylang: Balances emotions and removes stress, as well as acting as an antiseptic and aphrodisiac. Sweet Orange: Can relieve anger, anxiety and depression, as well as boosting wellness through overall detox.
- Fragonia: For internal peace and tranquility, helps to work past emotional problems.
By regularly restoring Chakras to a balanced state we contribute significantly to our overall wellbeing. Chakras are key energy centres interconnecting our physical and spiritual bodies. Synthesis Chakra balancing takes you on a restorative journey, from which you emerge with a greater connection to your inner wisdom. Used in our Signature Spa Chakra Balancing Treatment and now available for you to carry with you to enjoy a mini Chakra Balance whenever you need it.
An aromatic mist, blended from the highest grade of Certified Organic Essential oils, energy imbued to gently yet effectively support your creation of a clear, bright space to be. Aromatherapy can be a powerful tool for instilling clarity and focus.
With our blend of essential oils, our Bright Space Aura Cleansing Mist will deliver the following aromatherapeutic benefits:
- Sandalwood is used for protection, strength, equanimity and spiritual healing. Cinnamon to be uplifting and Clove for purification.
- Sweet Orange is ideal when creating joyful situations and expressing your creativity.
- Lemon opens up the energy centres and refreshes the air. Mist this purifying spray through your aura, around your home, office, in your car and anywhere that needs an enlivening, brightening, energetic cleanse.
- Our Australian Sandalwood oil has a sweet-woody, warm, sensual aroma. This exquisite oil has traditionally been used to protect and strengthen the body. It also has high levels of anti-microbial and anti-inflamatory agents.
- Aromatherapeutic benefits include: relaxing, centering, focusing, calming.
- Excellent hydrating oil for dry skin said to strengthen the connective tissue and help water retention in the skin.
- Helps open the mind into a deep meditative state promoting a sense of inner focus.
- Citrusy and exotic. Recognised for its beautification qualities. Aromatherapeutic benefits include - alert and confident.
- A sweet, balsamic, floral aroma used for countless healing benefits.
- Emotionally and physically very balancing.
- Regenerative properties, stimulating cell growth.
- Preventing scarring.
- Balancing the production of oil.
Enjoy this radiance-boosting health tonic, rich in minerals and antioxidants, especially Vitamin C. Expertly blended with ten soothing, cleansing, rejuvenating flowers, fruits, roots and herbs, including those considered by many of the great healing traditions to be elixir of life and longevity. Consume regularly to protect your beauty from the well-known threats of stress, free radicals, inflammation and toxicity. Naturally sweet and caffeine-free.
Key ingredients include:
- Amla: Antioxidant-rich fruit believed to contain the highest amount of Vitamin C available in natural form, as well as many other strengthening nutrients.
- Fennel: Calming, anti-inflammatory, gently purifying.
- Hibiscus - Soothes irritated tissues, sweet astringent, gently detoxifying.
- Honeybush: High in vitamins, minerals, (potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron and calcium) and antioxidants. Reported to slow the ageing process, increase our natural detoxification defences, lower blood pressure and relieve digestive distress.
- Nettle: Astringent tonic, rich in amino acids, gently detoxifying and balancing.
- Rosehip: Vitamins 1, B1, B2, B3, C & K.
- Red Clover: Rich in vitamins, trace minerals and other healthful compounds. Used as blood purifier and to address a range of skin troubles, including acne.
- Stevia: Balances blood glucose, nutritious and sweet tasting.
- Rose petals: Aromatic, strengthening, a blessing of the symbol of beauty.
- Tulsi: Regarded in Ayurveda as a kind of "elixir of life". Believed to promote longevity with diverse healing properties, including being able to adapt to stress.