Natural sources of insecticides (tea tree, citronella, lemongrass) to keep unwanted guests away.
Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties to protect and calm skin.
Speeds up wound healing time and with strong antibacterial properties to prevent bacterial infections in open wounds.
Purifies and refreshes air to relieve mental fatigue, nervousness, tensions and stress.
Creates a sense of wakefulness and uplifts spirits.
Eucalyptus - Purifies and refreshes air, relieves mental fatigue and headaches.Rose Geranium - Antibacterial and wound healing. Creates a sense of comfort within oneself.
Lemon Tea Tree - An insecticide with strong speedy heal wounding and protects from bacterial infections.
Citronella - An insecticide that is a powerful anti-inflammatory. Calms depression, anxiety and stress.
Cedarwood Atlas - Eases fear, nervousness, tensions and stress.
Lemongrass - Antibacterial detoxifying air and body.
Diffuse: Add 3 to 5 drops per 90mL of water in your diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of carrier oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread. Massage into freshly cleaned skin, using long flowing strokes towards the heart until fully absorbed.
Facial Massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Add 5 drops of essential oil to 1 tablespoon (0.2mL) of carrier oil; add to bath water and agitate the surface; immerse and enjoy.
Face Masks: Add 1-2 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil; dab onto outside of face mask for aromatherapeutic benefits.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30℃ and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Synthesis Organics offers the highest therapeutic quality certified organic essential oils in the world.
• The following Quality Control (QC) tests are performed on every batch of essential oils we use:GC/MS (Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer), Appearance, Colour, Odour, Specific Gravity, Refractive Index, and/or Optical Rotation.
• Technical data is also assessed on Product Specifications, Certificate of Analysis, Material Safety Data Sheets, Organic Certifications, and Product Declarations.
• Each oil has a batch-specific Certificate of Analysis that allows full traceability and guarantees the authenticity of the product.
• Our sources are third party audited to the Australian National Standard for Biodynamic and Organic Produce by the ACO.
• All of our products come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.