Relax and calm the mind and body.
Balance emotions and support positive feelings.
Encourage connection with self and nature.
Supports restful sleep.
Australian Sandalwood - Eases tension, relaxes body and mind, helps to balance emotions and strengthen focus.
Bergamot - Soothes anxiety and creates a sense of relaxation, happiness and self-acceptance.
Cedarwood - Eases fear, nervousness, tensions and stress.
Rose Geranium - Balancing on all levels, heart opening and creates a sense of trust, balance and comfort within oneself.
Lavender - Known as a calming and relaxing herb and has frequently been used for insomnia, anxiety, depression, and natural stress relief.
Sweet Orange - Nature's antidepressant. Lessens self-doubt, prompts feelings of cheerfulness and creativity. It is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. It is said to inspire creativity, joy and happiness. Ideal to use when creating joyful warm spaces.
Diffuse: Add 3 to 5 drops per 90mL of water in your diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of carrier oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread. Massage into freshly cleaned skin, using long flowing strokes towards the heart until fully absorbed.
Facial Massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Add 5 drops of essential oil to 1 tablespoon (0.2mL) of carrier oil; add to bath water and agitate the surface; immerse and enjoy.
Face Masks: Add 1-2 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon of carrier oil; dab onto outside of face mask for aromatherapeutic benefits.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30℃ and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Synthesis Organics offers the highest therapeutic quality certified organic essential oils in the world.
• The following Quality Control (QC) tests are performed on every batch of essential oils we use:GC/MS (Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometer), Appearance, Colour, Odour, Specific Gravity, Refractive Index, and/or Optical Rotation.
• Technical data is also assessed on Product Specifications, Certificate of Analysis, Material Safety Data Sheets, Organic Certifications, and Product Declarations.
• Each oil has a batch-specific Certificate of Analysis that allows full traceability and guarantees the authenticity of the product.
• Our sources are third party audited to the Australian National Standard for Biodynamic and Organic Produce by the ACO.
• All of our products come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.