All skin types. Especially good for dry, sensitive and mature skin.
- Ideal for stressed, sun-damaged, dry, mature, sensitive skin conditions.
- Restores the skin's natural moisture barrier to keep skin soft and supple.
- Stimulates collagen and circulation keeping skin plump and glowing.
- Helps soothe, treat and speed up wound healing for irritated and damaged skins such as eczema and sunburn.
- High levels of naturally occurring phytonutrients and essential fatty acids help to prevent free radical damage from exposure to sun, stress and pollution.
- Enriched with Calendula Flowers, Shea Butter and Coconut oil to comfort dry skin and provide natural sun protection.
- Precious essential oil synergy to promote relaxation and a sense of peace, ease headaches and stress and promote restful sleep.
Use morning and evening after cleansing and misting or as often as required.
Apply 1-2 pumps onto face, neck and decolletage, avoiding the eye area. To optimise, activate with finger tips, take a deep breath of the aromas to calm the mind, then press into skin with conscious intent, visualising your skin as clear and healthy looking.
Massage a pump into your hands to rejuvenate, moisturise and calm tired and irritated skin.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight.
To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
Shea Butter: Reinforces the skin's natural moisture barrier and protects from free radical damage. Also has some natural UV protection.
Avocado Oil: Rich in regenerative lipids, Vitamin A, D, C. Softens, nourishes and has skin restorative properties.
Rosehip Oil: A precious oil extracted from the rosehips that form after roses have finished flowering. Very hydrating to the skin and rich in vitamins help to delay the appearance of skin aging, by assisting with cell regeneration and the production of collagen and elastin. Wonderful for reducing scarred tissue.
Calendula Flowers: Stimulate collagen production while antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants, offer a soothing effect that can aid relief from irritation that might be caused by skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema. It also helps to speed up the healing time for open wounds as well as tissue injuries like sunburn.
Lavender: One of the most versatile and popular essential oils. Increases blood circulation and stimulates cell regeneration for healthy skin cell growth. Has an exceptionally calming effect on the mind to ease headaches, anxiety, stress and promote a restful sleep.
Chamomile German Blue: Potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and boosts tissue regeneration to heal irritated skins including dermatitis, psoriasis and acne.