Summer is always a harsh time for your skin, and it takes a huge amount of effort to protect it from the damaging conditions for so long. The dry air, the beating sun, lack of moisture - it can all leave your skin feeling worse for wear!
Now is the time to rejuvenate and re-empower that glow, as the easier climate of Autumn moves in. Take advantage of the moderate days to restore your skin to its full glory, while also starting to prep for the return of harsher days.
Keep in mind that the cooler, drier air means your skin will retain less moisture, and so your skincare routine needs to reflect this common symptoms include dryness, flaking and irritation, and a dull and sallow skin tone. We have put together the ideal skin routine to make sure you stay bright and beautiful throughout the season!
- Exfoliate: Always so important, to ensure that the rough, dead skin cells clinging to the surface of your skin are taken care of and the fresh, vitalised skin is revealed underneath. It is also so important as with dead cells clogging your skin, none of your products will penetrate, leaving your routine ineffective. We recommend using our Purify Enzyme Cleanser a couple of times a week.
- Cleanse: After exfoliation, give your skin a deep clean with our Soothe Cleansing Oil. This is to unclog pores and any clear any pollutants that might still be clinging to the skin. Synthesis Organics Soothe Cleansing Oil is enriched with cold-pressed oils that gently remove make-up and deep-pore cleanse to rejuvenate skin. It will also shed dead skin cells and impurities while boosting collagen and elastin production for a clear, smooth, and youthful appearance. Blue Chamomile and Lavender, a potent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial to treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
- Tone: This a perfect addition to any skincare routine, and especially useful for dry skin, Synthesis Organics Hydrate Tonic will give the skin an intense rehydration boost and helps restore the skin's barriers, restoring dull damaged skin. It will also balance the skin's oil to water formation and pH, tightening pores and helping keep away acne and blemishes. Perfect for those still feeling the effects of summer such as rosacea, sensitive and irritated skin, and broken capillaries as Pure Organic Rose Otto Flower Water and native Kakadu Plum soothes and cools.
- Renew: The perfect antidote for rough, dry skin lies within using a good serum. Synthesis Organics Replenish Elixir is a concentrated, ultra-luxurious goodness that will rejuvenate all skin types and ensure moisture retention. Quickly penetrates the skin and accelerating new cell growth, it will also powerfully stimulate collagen and elastin production to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. This will also be potent for sun-damaged skin, encouraging complete regeneration and revitalisation. Seabuckthorn ensures strong antioxidant activity, to combat free radicals and prevent the signs of premature ageing.
- Moisturise: Finally, finish up by using a rich moisturiser that will ensure all your previous efforts continue. It is important not to miss this step, as by this point there is still potential for your skin to dry out if it was especially affected by the summer. Synthesis Organics Soothe Creme will luxuriously moisturise your skin, leaving it feeling soft, supple, and youthful. Enjoy as precious oils, with heart-warming aromas, promote relaxation and a sense of peace, while soothing stressed skin. Phytonutrients and lipids with natural barrier and UV protection help prevent free radical damage from exposure to the elements and pollution. Shea Butter will reinforce the skin's natural moisture barrier and protect from free radical damage from exposure to the elements, stress, and pollution.