• Supports and protects the immune system.
• Purifies and freshens the air with anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properites.
• Supports healthy breathing with naturally decongesting effects on the respiratory system.
• Increases blood flow to the brain increasing concentration and clearing of the mind.
* In light of current concerns over coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and an overall recent increase in exposure to harmful viruses, "superbug" bacteria and parasites, there is no better time to focus our attention on tried and true preventative lifestyle activities to boost our immune system. With a robust immune system, we are much better equipped to overwhelm and repel any exposure to these potentially harmful influences. In this regard, we can all agree about the amazing immune-boosting benefits of certain essential oils. Studies involving essential oils such as those used in our Immunity Wizard blend demonstrated all of them to be extremely effective against influenza virus as well as other germs not friendly to our health.
Lemon Myrtle - Has more antifungal and antibacterial strength than Tea Tree Oil with a zesty fresh aroma. Ideal for concentration, soothing hypertension, boosting happiness, and removing bad aromas from rooms. It is high in vitamin C and extremely rich in Citral, which gives it purifying and protective qualities.
Cinnamon Bark - A powerful anti-viral and general antimicrobial with an energising aroma that supports overcoming nervous exhaustion. It is used for abundance and warmth of heart, soothes and uplifts the mind releasing negative thoughts, promotes a feel good mood and sexual desire.
Peppermint - Has a powerful cooling and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin relieving inflamed, irritated skin conditions such as eczema, acne and rosacea. Stimulates blood circulation helping to oxygenate organs and skin tissue. Rejuvenates and freshens the mind and uplifts energy to open the heart and mind. The aroma is ideal when digesting your meal, releasing congestion, energising your body or clearing your mind.
Thyme - A powerful antimicrobial. Also supports overcoming lack of direction, blockages, weakness, over-reactivity, intellectual or physical exhaustion.
Eucalyptus Blue Mallee - Known for its antiseptic prowess and its healing, decongesting effects on the respiratory system. Classically used for the treatment of colds, influenza, throat infections and bronchitis. Aids healing of wounds, cuts and abrasions by soothing the area and protecting it from bacteria. The invigorating aroma helps create clean, fresh air and surfaces throughout the home and overcome bad odours.
Tea Tree - A cleansing and purifying essential oil with antimicrobial benefits, making it ideal for your home cleaning or medicine kit as an antiseptic. Ideal for cleansing your body and mind, being active, travelling to tropical climates.
Lemon - Increases concentration, alertness and re-energises the mind and freshens the mood. It is ideal for focusing, concentrating, being active or creating a refreshing atmosphere.
Sweet Orange - Nature's antidepressant. Lessens self-doubt, prompts feelings of cheerfulness and creativity. It is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. It is said to inspire creativity, joy and happiness. Ideal to use when creating joyful warm spaces.
Clove Bud - Eases aches and pains. It is a sweet, spicy, invigorating aroma with a multitude of healing benefits from physical to energetic. It is used often on festive occasions. It removes negativity and boosts courage so we can focus on joy and living each day to the fullest. Also supports emotional clarity and setting of healthy boundaries.
Disclaimer: Please note, the products of Synthesis Organics are not claimed to be a treatment or cure for any condition or disease. You should seek treatment from a registered physician or health care professional for such matters. We are not making any therapeutic claims for Synthesis Organics products. The indications we provide about each ingredient are for general interest only. We encourage anyone interested in more detail to further research and explore these incredible natural offerings.